Anonymous asked: Thanks so much for the picture!!!! I'm gonna do it ^^
Anonymous asked: Can you please post a picture of your hair down from the back? I want to get a nape shave really badly and I am just curious how well it's hidden when the hair is down. Thanks in advance!!
Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox Reviews
A little over a month ago I received a box full of goodies to try out, compliments of Influenster. Here’s what I thought of these products: Vasaline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture This is sort of a nifty product since it’s a spray on lotion. It’s a very lightweight lotion, and dries very quickly. If you need a lot of moisturizing power this may not do it for you,...
70 Questions to Ask A Beauty Blogger
1. Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner?
2. How do you make your Lipstick / Lip Gloss last longer?
3. How do you pick a Lip Color that looks good on my skin color?
4. What are some cheap ways to take care of chapped lips?
5. Favorite drugstore lip product?
6. Favorite brand name lip product?
7. Do you usually play up or play down your lips?
8. Eyeliner in Pencil, Gel, or Liquid?
9. How do you do a cat eye?
10. What do you use to remove eye makeup and mascara?
11. How do you make your eye makeup last longer?
12. Cream or Powder eye shadow?
13. What tricks can you do to make your eyelashes look longer?
14. How do you brighten up your eyes?
15. What color(s) go with my eyes?
16. Favorite drugstore eyeliner?
17. Favorite drugstore eyeshadow?
18. Favorite drugstore mascara?
19. Favorite drugstore eye pallette?
20. Favorite brand name eyeliner?
21. Favorite brand name eyeshadow?
22. Favorite brand name mascara?
23. Favorite brand name palette?
25. If you can only use one eye makeup product, what would it be?
26. What is the difference between an eye primer and an eye base?
27. Any tips on applying falsies?
28. Favorite brand of falsies?
29. How do you pick your shade of foundation?
30. What's a good foundation for oily skin?
31. What's a good foundation for dry skin?
32. What's a good foundation for normal skin?
33. How do you pick a foundation for your skin color?
34. Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream, or Foundation?
35. What is a BB Cream?
36. What do you use to apply your Foundation?
37. How can I make my nose look slimmer or straighter?
38. Cream, Powder, or Liquid Blush?
39. Favorite foundation?
40. Favorite concealer?
41. How do you conceal a pimple?
42. How do you conceal dark circles?
43. How do you get rid of or lessen dark circles?
44. What is your daily skin care routine?
45. What is your weekly skin care routine?
46. How do you prep your face for makeup?
47. How do you take off your makeup?
48. What are some DIY face masks?
49. Where can you buy face masks?
50. What facial moisturizer do you recommend?
51. How can I get rid of or shrink my big pores?
52. How do you highlight your face?
53. How do you contour your face?
54. How often should you clean your makeup brushes?
55. How do you clean your makeup brushes?
56. What are some inexpensive makeup brushes?
57. Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadows?
58. Do you prefer matte or dewey skin?
59. Do you prefer matte or shiny lipstick / lipgloss?
60. When did you start wearing makeup?
61. Who taught you to put on makeup?
62. What if your favorite brand of makeup?
63. What product do you never leave home without?
64. If you only had $50 dollars for makeup, what would you buy?
65. Who is your favorite beauty guru on youtube?
66. How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
67. What online makeup store is your favorite?
68. Who are your favorite beauty blogs on tumblr?
69. How long should you keep a product?
70. What product are you hoping to buy next?
Been a while since I did some of these! I got a new tattoo a while back so I had to take a break from baths for a while. I’m using up my Easter stuff now though! The Immaculate Eggception Bath Bomb - LE I’ve used up one third of this so far, and while it smells great outside the bath and when you first pop it in (sweet and a little citrusy), the scent doesn’t last at all. It...
Good day so far! Finally reshaved my nape, and have coconut oil sitting in the rest of my hairs right now. I suppose if my skin is sad I can at least make my hair happy!
My skin is freaking out, which is making me stress out, and in turn making this breakout worse! I think it might be because I switched from Herbalism to Dark Angels a week ago, but when I sampled it I don’t remember having a problem. :(
Woo! Just popped in aligner number 6 (out of 12 on the top and 14 on the bottom). I’m almost halfway there! The bottom still looks like it has a long ways to go, but I can really see the difference on the top.
Boo-urns, my phone took a crap and I lost a bunch of photos, including all my empties for this month. There were a bunch for March too! :(
Anonymous asked: Have you ever thought about a z-palette to put the things in that you depot? I hear they're awesome.
I can’t decide what to do with my bangs! Keep them straight across? Side bangs? Grow them out? Other? What do, friends?
I did so good today! I wandered through the makeup sections in both Meijer and Rite Aid in search of the new LE Wet n Wild palettes (didn’t find them), and didn’t but ANYTHING.
Woo! I got chosen for another VoxBox! I love free stuff! Boo! Another one of my Invisalign attachments broke off. I want to be done with this crap already!
x-e-p-e-r asked: hello :) I saw a picture of your white/silvery hair earlier, and I think you said you used the shimmer lights purple shampoo? I bought it recently, and I was wondering how long you left it in to get your hair so white? Thank you x
Melting Snowman Bath Melt This is a decent sized bath melt, I was able to get three uses out of it. It does add softness to the bath, but what it adds more than anything else is a delicious, warm, slightly spicy smell. My favorite cocktail BY FAR that I’ve done so far is this melt with Cinders. SMELLS SO GOOOOOOOD! And I’m bummed that now I’m all out. :( Hopefully they will...
So I gave the L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain Longest Lip Gloss Name Ever in Rose On and On 184 another chance..and changed my mind! I’m still really put off by the flowery grandma perfume scent, but it fades pretty quickly. The gloss does last a really long time, I’m going on about 3 hours now and it’s still going strong. Plus this color is really good on...
DIY Body Butter Bars
Hey Lush fans! Love Buffy? Save some money for bubble bars and try out this recipe! I purchased a pound each of cocoa butter and shea butter, and 4 oz. of jojoba oil from Amazon. The total was around $30, but I only used around a tablespoon of the jojoba oil (I use it mainly for the oil cleansing method). I also ended up throwing in some grapeseed oil I have around. For the scrubby bits I used...
Hey new followers! There’s been a few of you the last couple days. Just wanted to say welcome, and feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or requests or just want to chat!